Last week all the planets aligned and all six members of Beauty Club actually managed to get together! With busy jobs, families and other commitments we can’t always do this as much as we would like but my vegan mac n cheese was obviously too good to turn down…
We talked about the direction of the blog and whether or not we should focus our energies there or more on social. We would love to know what you think!
So far we have decided there will be at least one monthly post of the blog by whoever hosts that month’s BC meeting. This will cover whatever we discussed, what we are loving, what we hating and any new buys.
We will be posting more regularly on Instagram too and you can expect to see more about us, mini-reviews and themed topics once a month where we all answer the same question. We have a few lined up but if you have something you’d like us to cover, let us know.
We also sorted out some really nice treats for future giveaways and will be looking to run these every couple of months.
Topics we chatted about included:
- Are crushed up Kettle Chips a good topping for mac and cheese? Recipe here
- Our ‘Glo-up’ pics – we will be sharing these soon!
- How Lucy is counting down the days to her getting thick, healthy ‘pregnancy’ hair
- Beauty Banks and how we feel about them – read my full post here
- How Emmy is loving her at home hair removal device – review coming soon
- How awful the guy on the ‘Worst Episode of Take Me Out’ really was – it’s here if you enjoy cringing
See you next month!