Do you have a little getaway planned over the next few months and need a little inspiration of what to pick up to perk up your summer holiday?
Then look no further, as I’ve compiled my top
ten twelve (c’mon, I got it down from over 20!) must haves to pop in your suitcase.
- The Face SPF: SunSense Daily Face Invisible Tint Finish SPF50+ £20.99 for 75ml from John Lewis
- The Perfect Holiday Nail: Gellish Rockin the Reef Soak-Off Gel Nail Polish £19.95 for 15ml on nailpolishdirect.co.uk / gel manicure £20-£30.
- The Impulse Buy You Definitely Don’t Need: Big Mouth inflatable avocado pool float £22.21 from Amazon
- The Flips Flops That You Can Wear Year After Year: Slim You Metallic Gold Havaniana Flip Flops £28 from Office
- The 2017 Bikini: Floozie Garden Floral Balconette Bikini £28 from ASOS
- The No-Maintenance Lashes: LVL Lash Lift Treatment around £50, photo from treatment at The Beauty Guru
- The Ultimate Summer Lip: Tom Ford Lip Colour in True Coral from House of Fraser £40
- The Bright Print: Green Tiger Print Midi Skirt from Warehouse £36
- The Compact Palette: Instant Look in a Palette £49 from Charlotte Tilbury
- The Hair Saviour: Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray Travel Size £20 from Space NK
- The Finishing Touches: Tropical Charm Anklet Pack from Orelia £20
- The Pool Companion The Cows by Dawn O’Porter £7.99 Amazon
Hope you find some bits you like in here and I’d love to know what your holiday wish list looks like!
Coming soon – I’ll issue a packing list template for a 7 day beach holiday and show you how best to pack your make-up and toiletries…