Maximize nighttime skin repair to help minimize fine lines and increase luminosity. Press directly into skin or blend into your moisturizer for dramatic age-fighting benefits: our supercharged peptide serum helps stimulate collagen production to help firm and renew resilience while Argan and Rose oils revitalize lackluster skin and smooth away fine lines. Free of artificial fragrances and colors.
- Really dry skin, especially in winter months.
- Normally uses coconut oil.
- Love the smell, feels like a stress-buster.
- Really like it, skin feels plump and smooth the morning after.
* 4/5 * £58.40 15ml * Would Repurchase *
This Sanctuary superfood for skin works on all skin types to help replenish the skin’s own natural oil content and provide noticeable plumping and lasting rejuvenation. A potent mixture of pure oils, sunflower, jojoba and wheatgerm oil, known to be rich in vitamin E, soak into skin to help hydrate and condition. Rosehip seed oil helps rebuild and strengthen while the balancing duo of precious rose and frankincense both soothe and calm, for skin which looks dewy-soft, radiant and noticeably younger.
- Doesn’t feel as dry in morning as I used too
- The product looks like it’ll last for a long time
- Great scent
- Good value, 3 for 2 in Boots.
* 4/5 * £12 30ml * Will Use & Repurchase *
Smooth and revive skin’s appearance to enhance your natural glow. With Community Trade brazil nut oil. For dull skin.
- Really good for travel, 28 capsules
- Feels really nice on skin
- Smells fresh
- Can see a difference on first application but no overnight results really seen
- Packaging seems wasteful
- Works best as a primer throughout the day rather than a night treatment
* 2/5 * £16 / 28 capsules * Wouldn’t Repurchase *
Wake up to beautiful skin with new Vitamin E Overnight Serum-In-Oil, a technical innovation combining the power of a serum and oil to indulge, replenish and recharge skin with moisture overnight.
- Good scent, like baby talc
- With having an Oily skin type – I wasn’t keen on the oily feeling
- Still felt like I had oil on my face in the morning.
- Going to give it another try and use only after acid exfoliation
* 1/5 * £13 28ml * Going to stick with it *
This multi-purpose, luxurious dry oil moisturises, nourishes and enhances the skin thanks to its unique formula made with an exceptional blend of oils (grape, hibiscus, sesame and argan) combined with our patented anti-oxidant Polyphenols. It envelops the skin with a subtle, floral and sun-kissed fragrance, with woody notes. Use it on the face, body, hair, nails, in the bath or as a massage oil.
- Oily skin type – Like the feeling of a dry-oil at night
- Slight “Granny-ish” scent, not unpleasent
- Does dry on the skin
- Skin does feel nourished and moisturised in the morning.
* 4/5 * £27 50ml * Going to try another but would repurchase*
The Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil is naturally astringent for combination or oily skin. It utilises the principles of aromatherapy and phytotherapy by combining plant extracts and essential oils to help balance the skin. Made from 100% pure plant extracts, this face oil is Clarins’ exclusive blend of Rosemary, Geranium and Lotus extracts, which purify the skin, tighten pores and refine skin texture. Hazelnut Oil softens, soothes and seals in moisture to prevent fine lines and moisture loss. This rebalancing moisturiser for oily skin nourishes and refines skin, leaving it satin soft.
- Smells divine
- Light texture for a oil which means it sinks in very quickly and leaves little to no residue
- Have also used it during the day on areas of eczema on my face which calms it right down and brings down the eczema redness and dryness
- Use it on alternate nights to Liquid Gold
* 5/5 * £32 30ml * Will Repurchase *
The elixir works all night to replenish the skin with moisture and leave younger-looking. skin by morning. Enriched with a blend of naturally derived ingredients including Squalane, Evening Primrose, and a blend of essential oils.
This readily absorbed elixir helps the skin to recover radiance by morning, with skin feeling smoother and softer. Enriched with Squalane, Evening Primrose Oil, Omega-6 Fatty Acids and Essential Oils including Lavender, our formula provides a boost of intensive moisture to dehydrated skin. The formula instantly penetrates the skin surface to help replenish it with moisture. Our concentrate is designed to work at night; with skin hydrated, supple and soft, rest assured you can say goodnight to a tired-looking complexion.
- Oily skin type but love to use facial oils
- This feels like a dry oil
- In the morning it feels like my skin has benefited from it
- Beautful smell of rose and lavender
* 3/5 * £36 30ml * Undecided if I’ll repurchase yet *